HazingPrevention.Org has established a special membership category for college and university campuses. Campuses receive the following benefits for a $1,000 annual membership fee:
- Listing on the Campus Memberships page of the HazingPrevention.Org website with a link to your campus National Hazing Prevention Week webpage
- FREE access to the National Hazing Prevention Week webinar series
- CD of the National Hazing Prevention Week Resource Guide and other materials
- Permission to upload webinars to your intranet site for unlimited campus use
- Listing as a Campus Member in one issue of the HPO newsletter
- Your membership mentioned on our Facebook page and tweeted on our Twitter account
- Listing in the HPO annual report as a Campus Member
- Online access to the HPO logo and web banner for use on your website and/or in your printed materials
- Listing as a Campus Member in the HPO booth at conferences we attend that year
- A 10% discount on all items in the HPOnline Store
HazingPrevention.Org encourages campuses to raise the annual membership fee by reaching out to a diversity of areas which can benefit from our programs and resources, including Student Affairs, Residence Life, Greek Life, Athletics, Bands and Music, Student Activities, and other offices.
Members are required to complete an agreement form and submit it with their payment (check or credit card). The membership year begins on October 1 and ends on September 30 of the next year, at the conclusion of National Hazing Prevention Week.
Send a team to the Novak Institute and get an annual membership FREE!
Campuses that send a multi-disciplinary team of five or more participants to the Novak Institute for Hazing Prevention in June receive a complimentary annual Campus Membership for the following year, beginning in October. For more information on the Novak Institute, click here.